Lake Washington locations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glaucus

Registered
Reaction score
I need a little help from my local neighbors.

I am interested in diving some of the wrecks in Lake Washington (such as the ferry boat Dawn, a few of the Navy's sunken planes and even the "lost forest") but the locations of such artifacts seem difficult to come by. I know SCRET has explored a good number of these sites but they do not willingly give locations, GPS or otherwise.

I have general locations of some potential sites, but does anyone here have access to exact locations they would be willing to share with me? Or does anyone have any ideas about locating such information? Any help would be appreciated.

A PM is fine if you don't want to share with the public. And, because I'm fairly new to the board, I'll let you know that I am not a new diver with visions of grandeur. I hold a good number of advanced certifications and have been diving for over ten years....minus surface intervals.

I saw some posts on the main board about this topic and i cant find them right now. The navy planes sit in over 200 feet of water of sand point naval station. The thread on the other section i saw even has some side scans of the planes.

Krusty:
I saw some posts on the main board about this topic and i cant find them right now. The navy planes sit in over 200 feet of water of sand point naval station. The thread on the other section i saw even has some side scans of the planes.

Thanks Krusty,
Those were replies to a similar post I set in the wreck diving forum. Unfortunately, I have been given the reaction I suspected...

Thanks again,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom