Lake Winnipesaukee this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

otterdive

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone up for diving Lake Winnipesaukee Sunday, or Monday?

There are 2 weekends I don't usually dive up here....Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends. The boat/PWC traffic is very high and a lot of folks don't have a clue what a dive flag means nor abide by safe distances from swimmers, etc as it is a free for all. A couple years back we had 3 flags out (one stationary and one with each group of students) and we have 3 PWCers slaloming our dive flags. To me, just not worth the risk. That being said.... I am working until Tuesday AM so even if I wanted to I couldn't join you. :(

But, if you need air, the shop at Central NH Divers in Meredith on Rt3 at Production Trailer and Dock is open today from 10-2 (and all Sundays until Labor Day usually 11-3).

Ha, I see what you mean. I went over to Clark Point today to see if anyone else would show up. The boat traffic was horrendous (so was the wind, and wave action). I don't mind diving solo once and a while, but only when other divers are around the general area. So, not diving for otterdive today. Let's keep in touch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom