Lambda Lambda Lambda Beta - 2005 Pledge Roster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken

He Who Glows in the Dark Waters (ADVISOR)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It is my honor to announce the newest pledge to Lambda Lambda Lambda Beat -
M7Scuba.
He came over from Athens today to dive with Corigan and me.
We did two dives:
#1: 39' @ 74'
#2: 23' @ 62'

He did good.
Corigan didn't dive, but I'll let him relate that pitiful account! :D

M7 is eagerly looking forward to his initiation dive on Jan 1, 2006.

the K

LOL, good stuff. Yup, no dive for me. My harness was just too tight with the drysuit and hi-loft undies on. I had it nice and tight for my cavern/intro course since when it was loose it caused all sorts of fun learning experiences. Unfortunately it was nice and tight in my 7mm semi-dry, not a drysuit with hi-loft garments. I did get the drysuit wet though, and didn't notice any leaks. I am looking forward to my new TK plate so I can have a plate/harness setup for my caving setup, and have a plate/harness setup for when I'm wearing the drysuit in that balmy 40 degree water. I had a feeling the harness was going to be too tight before I got out there, but I was hoping it wasn't. Oh well, no loss.

It was a great time none the less running surface support. There was an OW class out there today, and I got some good laughs watching the students. After canning many dives, it doesn't even bother me to can em anymore. I knew it was a crap shoot as to weither the harness was going to be too tight or not. No big deal, I'll be back out at Lanier next weekend doing it all over again with a new harness/plate that is setup for drysuit diving in the thick undies.

Great to see ya again m7scuba and TK. Maybe next time will get to dive with ya'll. :D

On another note, I was hoping to see Hoss Out there around 10 o'clock, but didn't see him. Maybe next time he will be able to make it.

Matt

Good to see that TK and M7 got a couple of dives in. I for one can hardly wait until the New Years Day Dive. I'll be able to come out to the pond with you guys in November and I am looking forward to it.

Matt...at least you got to go out to the lake if nothing else. And you're getting another setup to go with that WARM DS so not too bad.

You and TK will be the "cats meow" on New Years Day. After everyone else in our Semi-dry's and 7mm FJ, etc thumb the dive after 30 min. I don't want to hear you two calling us wussies or anything like that while we're in Wally trying to get warm and downing copious amouts of coffee.
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Sorry I couldn't make it out to the lake with you all. Maybe in a few weeks I can meet you all out there and try out my TK plate.

Jeremy

Hey, Sorry I was a no show...Waited for the delivery and when it came, of course it was later than I wanted. I figured by 3 that if I came up, everyone else would be through or gone....

Thought about tommorrow, but will probably hit the lake next week, midweek/thursday and do some afternoon dives...Would like some company!!!

TK, Hope to see you one way or the other to get that piece from you. Will go good with my new Harness....

Matt, I am going to do a Cavern Course next month with a couple of guys from DS in Doraville that I work with. Did you already do some of this??

Hope to dive with everyone soon, Could we do a get together for dinner one day somewhere up near Buford or Cumming sometime??

Anyway, take care and I will see you guys later!!

Hossssssssss....I dont know if I want to be a Tri-Lam???

Hey, JKS, I'll make sure I have a couple of bottles of Benedictine in Wally to go along with that coffee.

Hope Hoss isn't going to wuss out on us!!!
Who knows, maybe he'll get "blackballed"!!!

Nah, I think Hoss'll do just fine.

the K

Hey, I resemble that remark. I have over 70 dives this year, so I must not have wussed too much. Just that my head is waterloged!! I did all that while going through a divorce with a mean old woman too!!

And, just now seeing my kid (see mean woman remark) for the first time since October last year.

Wuss, I think not...

What in the world is Wally?? Do only the initiated know?

Hossenfefer

"Wally" is my somewhat antiquated 1969 27' Dodge motorcoach with a big old honkin 440 sitting up in the engine well.

Needless to say, I'm not driving it about a great deal right now.

Makes for a nice, warm revetment on those cold winter day dives !!!

the K

cewarbin:
Hey, Sorry I was a no show...Waited for the delivery and when it came, of course it was later than I wanted. I figured by 3 that if I came up, everyone else would be through or gone....

Thought about tommorrow, but will probably hit the lake next week, midweek/thursday and do some afternoon dives...Would like some company!!!
Let me know Hoss and I should be able to come out with you. Just try to give me some advance notice. Sorry you didn't make it out yesterday.
Matt, I am going to do a Cavern Course next month with a couple of guys from DS in Doraville that I work with. Did you already do some of this??
Sure did. I did Cavern/intro last weekend/week. I will give ya a call to give you a few of the details, but can't let you in on too much information. It's kind of an unspoken rule (from what I can gather, I tried to get info from others as well as was stonewalled.. :) . Don't give out too many details so the student screws up and learns from his own mistakes.
Hope to dive with everyone soon, Could we do a get together for dinner one day somewhere up near Buford or Cumming sometime??
Sounds good to me. If I'm coming up that way though, I will be diving as well. Night dive maybe after dinner? :)

Matt

Hey Corigan, come on back to Indiana and you can wear your 3mm. I'm sure the harness won't be too tight with that on :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Hey Corigan, come on back to Indiana and you can wear your 3mm. I'm sure the harness won't be too tight with that on :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:
Sounds like a good plan to me.. :) France Park was a great dive, I'd like to get back there again someday. I'm getting the Dry suit ready though for when I come up to Gilboa..

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom