large family travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcmpw

Reaction score
I have been looking for vacation packages to cozumel. It seems most hotel/air packages are for four people max. I have a wife, and three young children that do not dive ( ages 4, 5, 6). Any suggestions on travel with such a large family. It doesn't seem right that each kid should cost just as much as an adult. It will be my first trip to cozumel. Economically speaking, is an all inclusive package the best way to go. Any input would be appreciated. thanks

You might try piecing your trip together yourself. Look into airfare only deals from places like funjet. Dee posted a thread in the Texas Section named " hot deals to Coz" that's how we found our trip to Cozumel. We booked our air and hotel together, but you might be able to find a deal like she found for airfare only for $99 or something like that. Then try directly emailing the hotel where you want to stay and see if they have discounted rates for children. If you find one that does, you can book your airfare with the airline and then book your hotel accomodations separately by dealing directly with the hotel. You can book your dives directly with the dive shop. That's what we did and I believe we got the same price for the dives that the hotel package offered.

I know Tom and Michelle Vyles went to Cozumel not too long ago, and I believe they took their young daughter with them. Perhaps he will have some insight into your dilema....How boutcha Tom?... got yer ears on?..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom