Las Rocas dive vacation review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BK64

Registered
Reaction score
First let me say that we just got back from a great 2 week vacation. Love this place,I will say we didn't stay at the resort but dived with their operation.We did see the rooms and they were very nice. Restaurant food was great.Now the dive operation: 2 smaller boats, 2 excellent divemasters. In the 2 weeks there they wanted to make sure I didn't dive the same site twice unless I wanted to.The divemasters (Viv And Sereta) were very attentive also very good at find the little critters. As we had our own gear we didn't rent but their stuff did look to be in good working order. I liked being able to leave our gear their after our days diving instead of taking it back to my villa. In the morning they would have all our gear set out ready to assemble. The dive groups were small.They were also excellent instructors as 2 in our group got their advanced and we observed several other people getting there open water. Their instruction was clear and thorough no quick walk thru sign here you are now certified. I will dive with them again in the future.

Well I am glad to hear your post. I know we will have a blast. About how many were on the dive boat at a time? That is great that they keep your gear instead of having to lug it back and forth to the room. Did you take any pictures?

what was the water temp and when were you there me and the wife might go

Water temp 79-80. Dive groups were anywhere from 2-9 on the boat usually averaged 4-6. In the afternoon dive was usually just the wife and myself. Once I get unpacked I will post some picks.

Back
Top Bottom