Las Vegas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! $350 for a 45 minute dive! Epcot was only $140! You can use your mask and snorkel at Epcot but all of the rest of the gear is provided to prevent contamination of their aquarium. They will probably do the same thing anywhere you go. We couldn't take a camera into the Living Seas but they do make a video for you to buy. Unfortunately, all of their video cameras were broken when we went so they gave us an extra 15 minutes of dive time instead of selling us the video. Can't win them all I guess.

My buddy's sister had dove there the year before and bought the video, that's how we learned you could dive there. They really do a nice job on the videos when they have a camera that works.

Syruss, share the scoop when you get it :)

Ber :bunny:

I just called her and the only aquarium she can think of is at Ceasar's Palace that would be big enough.

Thanks Becky & Natasha.... I am still trying to find the right place :).

-kate

Kate,
I talked to few more travel agents . They all said they remember hearing Mandalay Bay wanted to get this started, but none of us know if they ever did. We knew they said they were going to have 'wave surfing' there too, in the wave beach they built. The Four Seasons is also part of Mandalay Bay.
Have you had anymore luck then this? I haven't forgotten. I'm still trying to help. But I do think the whole thing never got off the ground. My next step will be to call the Las Vegas Tourist and Convention Center for you on Monday.
:sunny:

Kate,
I talked to Las Vegas today. They said Madalay Bay has the biggest shark exibit in the world. But you can't dive in there. They also said MGM Grand has a dolphin exibit, but also no diving. She said the only scuba in Vegas is in Lake Mead. Maybe you'll just have to go there to visit your friends, and win big money$$$$,
Via Las Vegas!

Hey thanks Tasha! I am going to go see the Shark Reef and I hope to see "O" but I don't think that I'll get in. (or have the $$ to go - unless I win big :). Other than that it will be turkey day as usual with family.

-kate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom