Last and Final video with Panasonic LX7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interceptor121

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I had a great time with the LX7 in Lembeh here is the outcome of the day dive. For night dives see separate feature video

[youtubehq]JYDVDKzMzmo[/youtubehq]

I enjoyed the LX7 and I have now sold it I wish its new owner all the best with it definitely the camera has a kick!

Not really switching I had the Sony RX100 and the Panasonic LX7 with the new Sony RX100M2 I got rid of both and I will play a bit with the mark 2
I get my cameras when the housing comes out then typically have it for 6 months and then sell it with the housing
There was nothing wrong with the LX7 per se

Are you committed to the RX100M2 ? I think the M2 will offer enhancements, but not a big clear improvement.

What about make the next jump up to the GH3 ? It opens the lens options.

We will have to see I have it already and it has some clear improvements check my blog
I have done some workings and the GH3 once I account all the extras is a bit too expensive for what I would do with it
I have also seen some side by side footage GH3 vs RX100 and am not convinced the price gap is worth it

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom