Last-O-Lobsters! Wednesday Night Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tsherren

Contributor
Reaction score
Happy St. Patrick's Day!-- Lobster season ends Wednesday, anyone up for one final night dive? I'm thinking Leo Carrillo at 7pm for an end of the season dive. What say ye?....

Hummm..... as it stands im in. Im not a hunter but it never hurts to have an extra set of eyes looking. what part of leo where you thinking. and weather is looking good, so no excuses to cancle right. :D

I wish I could make it but I have a date..... See you on the next dive and good luck.

:rofl3:

I have a date too... with destiny! I was thinking the southern area of Leo-- park on the side of PCH just south of the park entrance on the beach side near the stairs. Great spot that our own Tailchaser turned me on to... No canceling! If it turns out to be too rough we will head down the coast scouring for more protected beach...

You stay away from my dive site!!!! Given the conditions I would bet the south side of leo would be your best bet. I may have to come out and show you how to grab a bug or two!

Haha. The you sure the cars will be safe their. ive heard of people breaking into cars. Thats the part when i dived with him i kept getting tangled in kelp. one of the not so best dives ive had there but this one will be better.

Haha. The you sure the cars will be safe their. ive heard of people breaking into cars. Thats the part when i dived with him i kept getting tangled in kelp. one of the not so best dives ive had there but this one will be better.

I think I figured out what you are trying to say? I have never had issues with my car there... but then again I would not put any dive stickers on my truck! Every other dive I have had there was great... wonder what was different

Back
Top Bottom