Lauderdale by the Sea, This Weekend Dec 28th & 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Imbodie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
First time to go, what do I need to know? have room reserved and counting the hours.

Planning just shore dives.

Thanks

Tim

See Steve at Gold Coast. He will get you all set up with flag and tell you what you need to know. Also look up the meetups for Gold coast and South Fl beach divers. Copenhagen beach dive for the 28th. Approx half mile swim out and back but worth it. We have to miss it due to family coming in.

See Steve at Gold Coast. He will get you all set up with flag and tell you what you need to know. Also look up the meetups for Gold coast and South Fl beach divers. Copenhagen beach dive for the 28th. Approx half mile swim out and back but worth it. We have to miss it due to family coming in.

I was going to go until I seen that you and your husband weren't going. You guys are my favorite buddies.

agreed --- Steve @ Gold Coast is worth talking to. there is a shore dive setup for Sat & a boat dive for the Ancient Mariner & a reef as well.
South Florida Beach Divers (Hollywood, FL) - Meetup
Beach Divers have a dive setup for the copenhagen for sat as T&D said. all are great people. got family coming in & a kids bday party to go to myself :(

Datura or Hibiscus are good for LBTS. bring LOTS of quarters unless you're staying on site at like the Windjammer or something.

there are no lobsters here! *innocent whistle* (license is a MUST) and flags are required.

1st or 2nd reef are good... 3rd is long swim!... been a lot of rip current and rough surf during the week hopefully quiets down for the weekend.

Thanks Todd, you are always welcome to join us, however, we do a lot of last minute planning. Oh, gee the seas look flat, lets go, type of thing. In-laws leave on the 31st, I think, which means we will be ready to get back in.

---------- Post added December 26th, 2013 at 11:21 AM ----------

agreed --- Steve @ Gold Coast is worth talking to. there is a shore dive setup for Sat & a boat dive for the Ancient Mariner & a reef as well.
South Florida Beach Divers (Hollywood, FL) - Meetup
Beach Divers have a dive setup for the copenhagen for sat as T&D said. all are great people. got family coming in & a kids bday party to go to myself :(

Datura or Hibiscus are good for LBTS. bring LOTS of quarters unless you're staying on site at like the Windjammer or something.

there are no lobsters here! *innocent whistle* (license is a MUST) and flags are required.

1st or 2nd reef are good... 3rd is long swim!... been a lot of rip current and rough surf during the week hopefully quiets down for the weekend.

I hear Deerfield in the sand is a great place for bugs:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom