Lazy A$$ Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looking for lazy a$$ suggestions, feedback opinions, although we think we win regardless...

DO NOT talk about trucks & stick shifts & iron stone. I am looking for improvements in the less than 10 feet from scuba locker to splash world.
I can do you one better but you won't like the price...:D

Villas | Piet boon

Yes i am lazy, please blame Explorer Ventures (and especially Tim & Sandra!).
Just where are those kids now anyway? Still in T/C?

Sorry, giffenk, can't help you. If I don't carry my full gear at least 150 yards per dive, rigged up and just without fins, I don't think I "earned it". :D

If you want to try a different island with the dive equipment 20' from the boat and shore dives with a wall and a sunken vessel about 50' away, try CocoView on Roatan.

Lazy, relaxed diving on beautiful reefs? Coco View, Roatan. 'Nuff said...close the thread.

I can do you one better but you won't like the price...:D

Villas | Piet boon

Just where are those kids now anyway? Still in T/C?
Piet boon is just expensive. It does not seem to provide any scuba related features.

Last time we saw Tim he was on the Saba boat. Sandra was back home fishing with her father since the new regulations require 2 boat masters on board (I do not know the proper term..). Tim was left in the sunny south because he could not get a work permit in time.

---------- Post added April 3rd, 2014 at 08:58 AM ----------

Lazy, relaxed diving on beautiful reefs? Coco View, Roatan. 'Nuff said...close the thread.
Not sure I would call it just yet. That is a long shuffle in shallow water from the gear room to the shore dive at cocoview. You take the risk of breaking into a sweat. or having a too close encounter with a spiny urchin - last time we were there some one stepped on one and then fell over and stuck her hand on one - too clumsy to dive?

In Bonaire my gear locker is 10 feet from the end of the dock and the dive starts as soon as I jump off the dock. I do have a long walk to the dock as our room is often near the far end of the resort.

I agree, at Buddy Dive, the gear and tank storage is right at the dock. The biggest effort is lifting up the tank to put it on before rolling off the dock. It's also about 5 feet from the steps to the dip tanks at the end of the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom