LBTS Fathers Day Dive ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I could join you, Sundays are no good for me unless it's the afternoon...

Steve Divergirl4u (Kim P) suggested your dive to us. I had asked her about diving Datura tomorrow morn. This would be our first time in the LBTS area and actualy our first beach dive. We were going to go for it and try Datura on our own since Fill express had very detailed plans on their website. However would love to join you as we rather be with someone that has done it before and can show us around... if you don't mind a couple of newbies tagging along that is. Is the parking situation on Hibiscus pretty much the same as Datura?

Livan,
The parking is limited on Hibiscus as well, that is why 8:00 is requested. In addition, open water classes are run off Hibiscus, ristricting the parking. I would be glad to meet you. I have a silver Honda CRV.

Steve

OK then Steve, we'll be there between 7:45- 8:00 in a Blue Toyota Yaris hatchback.

Livan

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom