LCBR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doctorfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Anyone been to Little Cayman Beach Resort lately?
I haven't been there since just before Covid and wonder if it has changed much. Pre covid, I thought it was a paradise.

Any updates?

I’m in the same boat, but I did pull the trigger and booked in April.

We were there in October, and it was great. Haven’t been before so I can’t compare. The diving was amazing, the food was great with lots of variety (they brought special meals for the vegan in our group when there was no vegan main on the buffet), rooms were clean and pleasant, activities at the bar were fun and didn’t go too late. Highly recommended!

Thanks drl for your input. Why don't you post a trip report if you have time.

I've been to Brac several times post covid but not to LC. Diving on Brac was unchanged and Brac Beach Resort had a bit less extensive a menu than previously but no major differences from 2019.

I was wondering how LCBR has fared. It is interesting that lately there have been so few Cayman related posts on this board.

We were there in early October 2022 and the resort was just as good as pre-covid. IMO, the diving was better. The reefs and soft corals were very healthy, and we saw multiple reef sharks on several dives spread out over several days, whereas in the past it was rare to see more than one and usually only 1-2 sightings per week.

Thanks for the update. We are looking forward to returning in April.

Our last trip to GCM was 2018 and nothing planned in the future. Been to Cur x3, Bon and Key Largo since the last trip. Will likely head back someday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom