LDS good experiences with Channel Island Trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ohh!!!!! i forgot to give major credit to where major credit is done.. the galley girls, the cooks on truth aquatics. the quality and quantity of food that they prepare is absolutly incredible. if you are hungy at any point in time it's because it's your'e choice and not because you haven't had the opportunity or chance to eat. i make at least 3 trips down to the channel island a year, all on the truth boats. i book all of my trips thru dolphin dive center in sacramento.i have never been disapointed on ANY of the many trips that i have been on. if any one as any questions please pm me. thanks, ken

woohoo!!!
I just got 4 spots for the opening day 4 day trip on the Conception for my family.
I never thought I could book this late for opening day.
I'm totally jazzed.
Thanks guys

i'll be seeing you on the trip. there are a bunch of us from sacramento on this 4 day trip. this should be a blast, ken

Back
Top Bottom