Closed Lead Diving Weights

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RemyLobos

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
WTB solid classic lead belt style diving weights or the flexible soft shot type.

Using an edge bcd with trim pockets as well as integrated drop pockets so either is fine.

Yes I know shops sell them just thought I'd ask if anyone has any used extra they didn't want first.

Edited to say I'm looking for various smaller weights, 1#,2#,3#,4# etc rather than a large single. Usually I use 8-10 lbs but it varies from time with different suits and fresh vs salt shore diving

Thanks!

I’ve got 1 & 2 pounders, soft & lead if ur interested.

Lead: (1) - 1lb Soft: (1) - 1lb
(3) - 2lb. (4) - 2 lb
(3) - 3lb. (3) - 2.2 lb
(1) - 4 lb
Personal, cashiers, or money order checks only. Sorry no PayPal or Venmo.

Allow me to clarify…..
Lead: (1)-1lb, (3)-2lb, (3)-3lb
Soft: (1)-1lb, (4)-2lb, (3)-2.2lb & (1)-4lb
Checks only
I'd say that this is great price....only there is no price.
Toward the bottom of this page

these work well, go out to a trap or skeet range and recover the shot or buy a bag of 7.5 shot.
I have a personal trap and skeet range here on my 5 acres in western WA. If you can recover the shot, then it's all yours. Your better off going to a tire store and buying used balancing weights in bulk and then bagging them in canvass pouches.....

But really..... if your time is worth anything......and you consider all the effort....... and you're only looking at 10-15 lbs.....just go to Ebay and pay the $2 to $3 a lb including shipping and have it delivered right to your door with about 60 seconds of total effort involved.

WTB solid classic lead belt style diving weights or the flexible soft shot type.

Using an edge bcd with trim pockets as well as integrated drop pockets so either is fine.

Yes I know shops sell them just thought I'd ask if anyone has any used extra they didn't want first.

Edited to say I'm looking for various smaller weights, 1#,2#,3#,4# etc rather than a large single. Usually I use 8-10 lbs but it varies from time with different suits and fresh vs salt shore diving
If your Edge bcd is an Edge Element, then that's the same one I dive. I generally prefer hard weights, as the soft ones take up a lot of room, especially in the trim pockets.

Because shipping costs with weights can be a lot, your best bet for getting good deals on weights are regularly searching both Craigslist and Facebook market place -- especially look at people selling all of their scuba gear.

Because shipping costs with weights can be a lot, your best bet for getting good deals on weights are regularly searching both Craigslist and Facebook market place -- especially look at people selling all of their scuba gear.
Shipping lead in a Flat Rate Priority Mail box is a killer deal. Just make sure the shipper tapes the heck out of it otherwise you might get an empty box.

Back
Top Bottom