Leisure pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please take note that "Frenchy" is handling what seems to be a living sea creature.

ThatsMe:
why dont you just tell him to go to scubatoys.com ok I will GO TO SCUBATOYS.COM!

Well thanks! I have a hard time being assertive.. :wink:

ThatsMe:
am i missing something
Click his name and click view public profile.
(took me a minute to get it too)

Dumbass has a picture of himself holding some poor critter at the surface (probably just where said critter wants to be, huh?)

Dude, your picture sucks. You have to have something better. Change it to something better, and more importantly, stop F*CKING AROUND WITH WILDLIFE.

I will NEVER understand people who have to torture animals in order to have a good time diving. That's the lamest move ever.

Gregg

Scubatoys really is great, but obviously they don't have the selection of LP. LP probably has 5+ times the items of Scubatoys, and Scubatoys doesn't sell several manufacturers that LP does because they simply can't (and maintain dealership/warranty). Scubatoys also lacks a lot of the higher end gear LP deals with.

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a:
Dumbass has a picture of himself holding some poor critter at the surface (probably just where said critter wants to be, huh?)

Dude, your picture sucks. You have to have something better. Change it to something better, and more importantly, stop F*CKING AROUND WITH WILDLIFE.

I will NEVER understand people who have to torture animals in order to have a good time diving. That's the lamest move ever.

Gregg

Gregg my friend, I could have posted such an response, but I think to educate is better than to attack......

ShakaZulu:
Gregg my friend, I could have posted such an response, but I think to educate is better than to attack......

I'm sure that's true. It's just one of those things that *really* gets me, messing with helpless animals.

You are more patient and thoughtful than I, Shaka.

Gregg

yeah maybee your right, but at least i didnt't put up my spearfishing pic

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a:
I'm sure that's true. It's just one of those things that *really* gets me, messing with helpless animals.
Gregg
I know what you mean, I was on a boat off S.C. a couple years ago when some dumba**(and he was, I grunted with him afterward) brought up a shelled animal and showed it to everybody on the boat. Then he left it out in the hot summer sun while gearing down - I asked the DM to put it back when he got the anchor off the mooring.

What surprised me was that the DM and Captain were indifferent about the whole thing. If you've ever dove in S.C. you'd know that this was maybe one of 500 animals at the divesite so you'd think they'd be more environmentally aware.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom