Leren duiken?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

menadodiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hallo Dutchdown,hoe gaat ie? Plannen om te leren duiken,je hebt meteen 1 van de mooiste wateren uitgezocht om het te leren.Ik heb het in Menado geleerd.Probeer eens thalassa.nl zij bieden het begintraject van OW in Nederland en de buitenduiken in Menado aan.Voor de orientatie makkelijk,waarschijnlijk hebben ze ook contacten op Bali,groeten en altijd uitademen,

Hi Menadodiver,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion. Several other people have recommended I begin my course here and do a referral when I arrive in bali. And two of my colleagues have gotten their OW cards from Thalassa in Amsterdam. Their website only lists a schedule for 2002. The earliest course they offer begins 5 days before I leave for Bali, if they start at the same time as 2002. So I must find a school on Bali for my course. My girlfriend and I do plan to spend at least a few days on Sulawesi and I would like to dive at Menado because of what I have read about it.
Groetjes vannuit Hilversum!
Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom