Les Davis tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Solo man here, Geez some people missed a pretty exciting dive tonight...my "Buddy" didnt show up but I know what kind of neat stuff awaits a diver at Les Davis at night. The three divers who just exited before I submerged said they seen a Six Gill Shark and followed it around for several minutes. While I didnt see the Shark or get Pic of it I did manage to get A pretty neat photo of a tiny Octopus free swimming right in front of me. I will post the photo when I get a chance..O' I also seen a really cool slug too.

Hope your vis was better than we had at Redondo. Did a night dive with Casey, and there were huge globs of dead plankton murking up vis. Still managed a pretty nice dive though.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob, the visibility was the same at Les Davis last night. There is one thing to say for it, the jelly's are back... Makes me long for the visibility we had on our Orca dive in March at Keystone Park. Water conditions like that, I wish it could have just gone on and on.

By the Bye, Welcome Home!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom