Lets Dive Ky/in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OK lets kick those winter blues. JP and I talked a couple weeks ago about diving the week between Christmas and New Years. It looks like I am a go for this. Anybody else want to join in? We talked about going to Blue Springs for a change. Also JP hasn't been.

We also talked about doing a New Years Eve dive.

Chime in and lets see who can make it.

In a hoosier land, wonderful.... wonderful........wonderful.....

How about 29th, Friday or 30th Saturday?

We used to stick to home piously on New Year's eve for the New Year's resolution. :wink:

If you guys hit Blue Springs, I might join you (if the weather isn't too bad). I'm off the entire week between Christmas and New Years so my schedules pretty flexible.

I was hoping to do earlier in the week at BS.

I asked Santa for a ez up shelter. If I don't get one I spotted one at Sam's the other day, complete with walls. I still have the small heater so we should be able to keep warm. With the weather the way that it has been we could almost dive wet...NOT.

I'm pretty flexible, I'm off the whole week as well. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the drysuit gets here this week. :xeye:

I thought you already had it?? DOOWWW.
Then you have to hope that your fins still fit.

I should be ok with the fins. I've got an extra set of SeaQuest Thrusters that have larger foot pockets than my velocities. If that don't work I'll just go to the LDS and buy a pair.

I talked to Richard at Divetank and the suit shipped yesterday. Do you remember how long yours took?

It was cold, 44 F at 25ft today...... LOL~~~

My com. upgrade is taking almost two months. I don't get it yet.
I hope your dry suit is coming soon.

So, a hot ramen and Ginseng tea should be ready after the dive? :wink:

Hey, what's wrong with diving wet this time of year?! It's amazing how toasty you can be in a 7mm Bare Arctic fullsuit with a 7mm Bare hooded vest. Like a dive in the Keys, my man! :D Keeping warm during the SI is critical. That, and having warm water to add to the suit the second time you put it on when it's still wet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom