Lets get this party started... BBQ DIVE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yo all!

I might be able to make my way all the way out to Leo for this!! Been a very long time since we all got together and actually a couple month since I even saw the ocean : (

Finally all the weekend out of state jobs have settled down with work and moved into my new house, been exhausting couple a months, I need a dive! Knowing my luck though vis will be in inches. Not sure ya want me there, I think I'm cursed at Leo : )

Be quite nice to see everyone, been a while. Feel lost, been outta contact with friends and ocean for so long, can someone give me some dive lessons!!

Are people going to park along the road or go into the park and use the parking lot? Also, what time?

What's the story here? Are we still on?

Are we parking:
Main lot?
North Lot by the sand?
Or on the street?

Greg

We'll be at the pinic tables just north of the Life Guard tower at the beginning of the long parking lot. Hey Jeff can you see if you can start something permanent at the beginning of this theard so we know who's bringing what & what we'll need.

John

So what time ya'll wanting to meet up? We haven't had a good BBQ in a loooong time, look forward to it!

Jeff, are you planning a menu?

I'll bring hot dogs and buns... Chips & Salsa...

4 tanks,,, and a smile

I'm still going... hope to see you all there.

Yeah hope people are gonna show! I'll be there bright and early, well maybe not so bright after a 2hr plus drive but look forward to seeing everyone :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Wait.. so what time?

Well I know the gate doesn't open till 7am ( if I remember right lol ) , I'll likely show up at 8am or so.

Swells for tomorrow look like 3' range offshore with a sliver of 4' right along Leo, ugh, time to get back up to speed on my surf entries!! High tide looks to be just before 10am, that's nice, with only a couple of foot drop to low tide at 2:30ish.

Well I wont' be diving, so what time for food?! ha ha ha... plus, what happened to an updated list of what we need to bring and who is bringing what?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom