Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greatwolf:
That's what we usually do when I dive here in Sydney. I take the family along whenever I go diving. My kids are both keen, it's just that I don't want them to start too early, since there hasn't been a comprehensive study on scuba diving and it's physiological factors on growing children.

Mate, all my stuff's been donated. My mother-in-law even donated for my diving cause, the kids bought my gloves, my wife bought me my wetsuit, my dad bought me my BCD.

head down here and il donate several cases of sanmiguel to your cause:)

Spoon:
head down here and il donate several cases of sanmiguel to your cause:)

I'll hold you on that promise....lol.

Will be in the PI from 23rd of December...to January 20. I will most likely be in Subic on the 24th, to make sure that I get to dive there, before I get caught in any "inuman sessions". It's Christmas time after all and it would definitely be hard to avoid....

Man, I've been reading my TDI Nitrox manual (doing my AOW and TDI Nitrox soon)...there's a whole lot of physics involved. All these numbers.....aaaaagggghhhhh! :icon10: :icon10:

greatwolf:
Mate, all my stuff's been donated. My mother-in-law even donated for my diving cause, the kids bought my gloves, my wife bought me my wetsuit, my dad bought me my BCD.

who bought your air fare?

paolov:
so will you then sponsor the group to your Quezon hideaway?

Syempre, pero titingnan ko muna kung ok yung lugar, mahirap nang mapahiya...lol.

vane_03:
Name: Vanessa
Diving since: 2005
Certifications: Padi ow
Favorite dive sites: Cathedral, Anilao
Dream Dive: anywhere
Equipment: have to check

HI guys, sabi ni ate Iris and kuya Chip masaya daw dito.. Welcome niyo naman ako :D

yoko nga hehehe

welcome to the board! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom