Lets go diving! TN, NC, SC, and FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CMH777

Reaction score
Hello I currently live in Johnson City, TN. I am originally from the Tallahassee, FL area. I am also new to diving. I own my own buisness so I will have all the time in the world to dive. It is going to be awesome.

I still go down to Florida once a month so if anyone lives in North Florida and needs someone to tag along sometime just let me know. Driving isn't an issue for me. I am exited about diving in the ocean.

I just went and bought all new gear. My BCD is a Scubapro Glide Plus, I have a Scubapro MK25/s550 reg, and a Uwatec Pr Ultra dive computer. I also bought the scubapro Twin Jet fins and a Scubapro mask. I don't know a whole lot about this equipment yet but can't wait to put it to the test.

I also am planning to start my AOW immediatelty!

Welcome to Scubaboard.
Keep an eye on the Florida Conch Forum, we recently had 9 people meet at Ginnie. There will be other group get togethers coming up. Or if you plan a trip, post an invite & see who comes.
I met 8 great people at Ginnie, & have followed up with some, & hope to dive with them all again soon.
See ya in the H2O

fyi Madison is 60 miles East of Tallahassee.

CMH777 once bubbled...
Hello I currently live in Johnson City, TN.

My family lives in Bristol, TN. South Holston Lake to be exact.

Maybe we can get together on a visit back home.

Or if you come to SC, come dive with us. R

Welcome to Tenn and the board.

I grew up in Church Hill, about 30 miles from Johnson City. Unfortunately I didn't start diving until I was long gone. From what I've heard some of the lakes there make for some good diving. Just stay out of Boone, bad water in that rascal.

Welcome to the boards! Check out some NC and SC diving for sure. Most of all, have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom