Let's List All the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYCNaiad

Dive babble all day long
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:spend:

Know of any Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales for dive equipment, trips, etc.? Let's feed the addiction & list them all in one magical thread!

I'll start it off with three I've seen:

Deep 6 is currently running a "Blue Friday" sale.

Dive Right in Scuba is currently running a sale with new items added every day at midnight.

Olympus camera is offering some nice deals on cameras, lenses, accessories, & packages.

Just type in Black Friday Dive Equipment Sales in Google. Google will lay it out for you.

My bank account is definitely not going to like this.

Just type in Black Friday Dive Equipment Sales in Google. Google will lay it out for you.

Don't be a party pooper! :p

Plus, some sites don't do well with SEO or have a special listed only in a newsletter or just have a single amazing item on sale which would likely never pop up in a search like that.

My bank account is definitely not going to like this.

Same!

Is it just me, or is their site a bit garbled?

Site looked fine on my computer earlier & just checked it on my Android. Looks fine there too. Are you on a phone? If so, try turning it horizontally. Some phones & some sites don't do as well together...but sometimes the larger space helps.

Site looked fine on my computer earlier & just checked it on my Android. Looks fine there too. Are you on a phone? If so, try turning it horizonally. Some phones & some sites don't do as well together...bit sometimes the larger space helps.

Looks like they fixed it between our posts - looked like a code error somewhere :thumb2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom