LIDSzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby:
Hoppy - its a lot harder than most think. Most just think of us as glorified waitresses, but onboard we have to be trained as Police, Fire Fighters, Paramedics - we are your life line when you fly. Fires, heart attacks, riots - you name it - we're taught how to handle it!!! So always be nice to air hostesses, they do come in useful!

Abby, please please don't think I was being sarcy, I know what you went through to get your wings, it was my clumsy way of saying well done 'cos I know it's damned hard work.

Hoppy - didn't think anything of the sort! But thank you anyway!

Jim - we (ie. me & Belushi) did make it on the Saturday but it took a whole 20 minutes to take a slow walk round and the stand I go to every year wasnt there (The Cartoonery) so I was in a bad mood. We met with my folks and then made our way home. Seriously disappointing. Plus I had to get home in case work called.....still haven't though!!! I'm glad I'm not holding my breathe!

Anyway - sorry we didn't pop our heads in to say hello but when we did our circuit, you were surrounded and we didn't want to butt in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom