Light House Reef Resort dive opp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mlove

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are thinking of staying on Light House reef in April. Lots of info on their web site.
But I can not find any mention on the size and type of dive boat they have. Or if they have just one boat.
I would appreciate any info about their boat and dive opp. that anyone can offer.
Seeing how isolated the resort is, the dive opp is of major importance.

Thanks,
Mike

mlove:
We are thinking of staying on Light House reef in April. Lots of info on their web site.
But I can not find any mention on the size and type of dive boat they have. Or if they have just one boat.
I would appreciate any info about their boat and dive opp. that anyone can offer.

Thanks,
Mike

The attached photo is one of what they had in 2002. That was the big one; I didn't dive off any other one while there. At that time, the dive op was pretty good.

mlove:

Thanks,
Mike

In the past I have E mailed the op and asked for the specific information that I wanted.

I did email the resort with questions. So far no response. It is always good to get input from divers who have stayed there. Which can be alot different from what the resort is going to tell you.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom