Light Monkey 20-26 LED Canister Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCRMichael

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am selling my Light Monkey 26 watt light with the 20 amp hour battery pack. If you bright with a very long burn time this is for you. I have only used it a few times. I still have the original box. Asking for $1250. Retail is $1765.
Also includes charger and 2 different mount options. Rebreather quick release mount or standard waist strap. (I attached it to the side of my plate like an argon bottle and it was very comfortable). It has a soft goodman handle on it but that could be swapped out.
98ee9e1fdde4adaabc1710fcbf4a44d3.jpg

The light heads for the 26W LED are machined from aluminum and then black hardcoated to allow for optimal heat sinking.
The Reflector was designed to provide a 6° center hot spot for effective signaling.