Liquify

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Took this picture of a leaf scorpion and it looked a bit flat so I had some fun with it using the liquify filter. There are some really cool possibilities using this filter.

justleesa:
Took this picture of a leaf scorpion and it looked a bit flat so I had some fun with it using the liquify filter. There are some really cool possibilities using this filter.

Waaah. Now you're teasing me. Where's the picture?

Lisa....please provide the details, ie., brush size and so on, so folks can learn to do this themselves.

Dee:
Lisa....please provide the details, ie., brush size and so on, so folks can learn to do this themselves.
OK...I'll try.
I love to play so I used pretty much every option that was available.
On the fish itself I used: Warp tool brush size 64, pressure 50

For the back ground I used all the other tools, a little here and a little there. To see what effects I would get.

The brush & pressure stayed the same for all other tools and for the Turbulence the turbulent jitter was 70.

Hope this gives you an idea.

Aloha,
Lisa

So this is a result of your investigative method? :rofl: The Lisa Method...."Gee, wonder what this button does?" I use that method all the time! haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom