Little Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just having to get trucked to the boat is enough to put me off... I like a nice easy pace! We were at AKR a few weeks ago, and as much as we loved it, it seemed like we were always rushing to catch a boat since the rooms are a bit of a hike from the dining room and dive operation.

Stoo:
Good info. Thanks. I did do a search, but the amount of information is a little overwhelming, and some is quite dated.

I guess I am wondering about alternatives to LCBR. While I couldn't care less about the swimming off the beach, we are 6 people in all, and at least 3 of the others do care.

Is Southern Cross Club an alternative? Their website makes it look pretty nice...

Both Southern Cross Club and Pirates Point are nice. IMHO, Pirates Point has the better food and SCC the better accomodations, but you won't be disappointed with either.

I think the answer is to book three weeks... one at LCBC, one at SC and one at PP. Problem solved. Please send money, Mom... :D

Stoo:
I think the answer is to book three weeks... one at LCBC, one at SC and one at PP. Problem solved. Please send money, Mom... :D

While she's at it (getting the money for three weeks) you should remind her that we are related and I want to go as well!

ques: How are we related?
ans: Both my mother and your mother were mothers, we went to different schools together, we both live in houses and we both like to dive.....I'd say about anything for three weeks on Little Cayman! :D

Back
Top Bottom