Little Gathering 8/9/08 at Spanish Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would go but my reg is in for annual service. I want it to be ready for the Mighty "O" dive. You guys have a fun and stay safe!! :sharks:

If that is all that is holding you back, I have a spare. Let me know.

Count me in!!!

I would go but my reg is in for annual service. I want it to be ready for the Mighty "O" dive. You guys have a fun and stay safe!! :sharks:
I ALWAYS have an extra reg or six with me. DIN and yoke are almost always available.

I'm bringing a 10X10 easy-up to provide some shade. Hopefully it's not windy.

I know the wife wants to hit the second set.

We have seen the same nurse shark the last several dives. Also the second set tends to have a bit better viz. However I'm still a newb so I'll following the scuba vets here.:D

Wow sounds yall got a nice party starting up lol. Hopefully I can find my way into the niche and be missed when I cant make a dive lol. I can always try bribery!

We have seen the same nurse shark the last several dives.
WHOA!!! If there is a shark, then there MUST be sharks teeth! I'll hold it down, while someone else plucks them out! :D

Oh sure rub it in, sigh I want to dive this weekend. Im going thru withdrawls, my skin drying out!

If that is all that is holding you back, I have a spare. Let me know.

I ALWAYS have an extra reg or six with me. DIN and yoke are almost always available.

Thanks MissD and NetDoc!! You guys are awesome!! But I have an Air2 on my BC so I would need a hose with that connection. I might get my reg back by Friday! If not, then I will go to plan B - go kayaking!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom