Live from Rebreather Forum 3.0 in Orlando FOLLOW THE YELLOW CAVE ARROWS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This event has been long in the planning and they are many years apart. Today was set up.
For those who have not registered to attend, day passes are available at $130 or all 3 days at $280. Cash will get you through the express registration line.
a6f84873-8e59-4a20.jpg

Follow the yellow cave arrows.
a6f84873-8e80-4ce8.jpg

Registration comes with a cool assortment of gifts (value $100+)
a6f84873-8eb9-d883.jpg

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

Exciting things are happening at the forefront of the dive industry...a breath of fresh air! Bubbleless so to speak.
Following are several videos and photos from the Posideon press conference. Apologies for the quality of my instant technology, instant photos and video posting directly from from my tablet to follow. As fast as cellular phone and computer technology has evolved and become mainstream, so is the path of future rebreathers.

a6f84209-95d8-ffae.jpg
a6f84209-968b-fabf.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this, Elena! I'll be very curious to follow along.

a6f848f2-2ecd-8c09.jpg

Yes thats Netdoc & Doppler at the Poseidon sponsored Mixer and Cocktail Party.

Last edited:
Light Monkeys: Monkey see, monkey do, monkey dont want to know
a6f8411b-8471-eabd.jpg

Cerich, netdoc & Corey from Light Monkey

Light Monkeys latest creation...Madeline, shes such a cute little Light Monkey and not for sale.
Congrats to the Mearns Family!
a6f8411b-85a7-d836.jpg

It was a fun morning in the pool. I took my first bubbleless breaths...different and fun. Got to try 3 flavors: Silent Diving's evolution, rEvo, and Titan. Thanks to them and to Poseidon and to Hog/Edge gear (masks & fins) for bringing all the cool gear for everyone to play with in the pool. I know there were photos being taken and hopefully someone will add some of those here or forward them to me.

Last edited:
It's a trip, isn't it? Everything you thought you knew about diving just doesn't work any more :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom