Live Music Next Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This list is a couple of years old. With the addition of Woody's, is this list still accurate?

Thanks for any input.

PH

PH - I'm not real in the loop these days on where the nightly hot spots are - but Money Bar still has the same band playing the same music, Love Cafe is no more, Viva Mexico still has the Red Eye Band, Woodys still has music, and there is a new place La Rumba - but I think it's karaoke - not sure - I don't get out much past dinner time anymore :)

La Rumba is Latin music. We listened one night for a few minutes when we were walking by, they sounded good.

Abraham is not playing every night at Blue Angel anymore, Eva told me he is playing 3-4 nights a week and she has been trying to get other artists in to have more diversity.

I've seen posts on Facebook of Abraham playing at La Perlita, but don't know if that is a regular gig or not.

Red Eye Band is a lot of fun, they play Money Bar a lot, but are pretty much all over the island. The last time I was at the Money Bar, they started packing up a little after 10:00p saying they had 2 more gigs that night.

Don't know if REB has a website, but they do have a Facebook page, and I think they post upcoming gigs on there.

Also, The Freedom Bar (Rasta's/Bob Marley's/Sharky hang out) occasionally has reggae bands playing...good one's too!

& I keeping in the family, 'Ohana Cafe has live music, I think mostly on the weekends, again check the FB page

Wet Wendy's has Salsa night on Wed., with a very good live band & I'm pretty sure live music at least through the weekend.

& Woody's has music 7 nights a week.

Thanks for the updates. Staying at Blue Angel this time, so it will be nice to have some in house live music. Also looking forward to watching some March Madness at Woody's and checking out the different bands.

PH

sharky60:
Red Eye Band is a lot of fun, they play Money Bar a lot, but are pretty much all over the island. The last time I was at the Money Bar, they started packing up a little after 10:00p saying they had 2 more gigs that night.
Actually Marc, the Red Eye Band has not played at Money Bar in almost 2 years :) The house band at Money Bar is FUGGA. Red Eye Band plays Viva Mexico Friday and Saturday nights 11pm - 3am, Margaritaville Sundays 6pm - 9pm and I don't know their other gigs. Great band though. They do have a facebook page.

La Rumba is great if you like Latin music. We also heard the music walking by one night and then went back for dinner. They even let us bring the two dogs and we sat in the back garden.

Betty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom