Liveaboards leaving from florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ambam

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Is there any other liveaboards that leave from florida other then the Juliet thats booked up for a few months...? Also, does anyone know a company that does 4-5 day trips?

Oh yea, i did see him but there was no prices on his site and he doesn't have any trips until April.. I wanted to get away in February :/ thanks

Dolphin Dream leaves from West Palm Beach.

Blue Iguana Charters | Florida Liveaboard Dive Charters | Call Us at 561-797-2540 leaves from Key Largo.

Spree Expeditions doesn't seem to have anything on the calendar for Feb. but check with [user]wookie[/user]

4-5 day trips are awkward since most liveaboards dive Sat-Sat to make it easier for dives to fly in.

If you can get to the Bahamas - Lost Island Voyages, Blackbeard's Cruises, Cat Ppalu, Aquacat or Carib Dancer are all options. BahamasAir has inexpensive flights from Fl.

Not having much luck. Ive called all these places and got no where other then were booked until march or we dont sail until march. I just got off the phone with dolphin dream and she told me she all booked until 2014 because shes the only liveaboard left in florida.... is this true??

---------- Post added January 9th, 2013 at 03:20 PM ----------

Also been calling spree epiditions all day and no answer. Long island voyager booked until march.
I dont mind a 7 day trip or even leaving from miami but the flights are around $500..

Im thinking about taking the ferry over there, but i have no idea if its even close to where blackbeard leaves from. Im a college student here so no big income just some money i saved away for me time

Not having much luck. Ive called all these places and got no where other then were booked until march or we dont sail until march. I just got off the phone with dolphin dream and she told me she all booked until 2014 because shes the only liveaboard left in florida.... is this true??

---------- Post added January 9th, 2013 at 03:20 PM ----------

Also been calling spree epiditions all day and no answer. Long island voyager booked until march.
I dont mind a 7 day trip or even leaving from miami but the flights are around $500..

Im thinking about taking the ferry over there, but i have no idea if its even close to where blackbeard leaves from. Im a college student here so no big income just some money i saved away for me time
Ambam,
Sorry I didn't have any trips open that fit what you where looking for. But as others here on the board have shared with you , there are several liveaboards in Florida. Just to name a few off the top of my head:

Kate (my boat)
Spree ( Wookie's)
Dolphin Dream (Scott Smith)
Sheerwater (Jimmy's)
Tiburon
Easy Going
Playmate
Ultimate Getaway

There probably are more that I haven't listed, these are just the one's that I'm familiar with...

Ambam,
Sorry I didn't have any trips open that fit what you where looking for. But as others here on the board have shared with you , there are several liveaboards in Florida. Just to name a few off the top of my head:

Kate (my boat)
Spree ( Wookie's)
Dolphin Dream (Scott Smith)
Sheerwater (Jimmy's)
Tiburon
Easy Going
Playmate
Ultimate Getaway

There probably are more that I haven't listed, these are just the one's that I'm familiar with...

Thanks for the info scotty! Its weird that, the lady i spoke to told me she was the last live aboard in Florida... WEIRD. Ill give your list a call tomorrow and hope to get something :cool2:

Also been calling spree epiditions all day and no answer.

Odd. I called the office numerous times today and got through every time. No worries, my cell phone always works at 281-300-4748. Except today. I was in class getting smarter all day.

Is there any other liveaboards that leave from florida other then the Juliet thats booked up for a few months...? Also, does anyone know a company that does 4-5 day trips?

You could always keep an eye on the Juliet's Facebook page. They often have spots open up.

Back
Top Bottom