Living the Dream in Key Largo...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey NETDOC, tough job, but somebody's got to do it! :)
Love the keys!

We love the Keys too, hope to see you all soon. For seafood don't forget Islamorada Fish House & Lazy Days and we still think the best fish sammy can be had at Robbies on Lower Matecumbe. The Dunker's:cool2:

I'm coming down there soon too. In fact we may wind up being neighbors!
Planning on moving down next month either to Key Largo or Marathon.

Yea for living the dream. For now I just get to visit. the places I wish I could live.
I will be in Key Largo next Friday the 20th. It will be my first time to dive the keys I have dove in lots of places around the world but never there. I figured it was time to do it. I can 't wait We are diving with Rainbow Reef diving. I am looking forward to the Speigel.

We go there every Sept. We stay at Amy Slates. We love it there. And hope to move to the keys in the future just have to take care of things before we do. The diving down there is the best. Never want to leave when we are down there.

Thanks for sharing Pete! Now all I can think about is coming back to visit Key Largo and our buddies at Rainbow Reef Dive Center :wink:

Wish you all the best!

The 'Diva

Dillons in Tavernier is fantastic also

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom