Living Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tizzy

Registered
Reaction score
:)Just back from a 7 days of diving with Living Underwater. Hubby and I have only good things to say about Jeremy, Edwin & Ricardo. Fast, safe comfortable boat which always picked us up on time. Very long bottom times. I was happy to come up on some dives (got a little chilly). Which brings me to a very important perk, dive jackets! Thanks to Jeremy and his crew we had an almost perfect dive vacation. Already planning next years. If you have any questions I will be happy to try and answer them.

:)Just back from a 7 days of diving with Living Underwater. Hubby and I have only good things to say about Jeremy, Edwin & Ricardo. Fast, safe comfortable boat which always picked us up on time. Very long bottom times. I was happy to come up on some dives (got a little chilly). Which brings me to a very important perk, dive jackets! Thanks to Jeremy and his crew we had an almost perfect dive vacation. Already planning next years. If you have any questions I will be happy to try and answer them.
Almost perfect? What went wrong?

(and if you care to report, where did you stay and where did you eat?)

Glad you had a great trip. We dove with them before and also had a fine time. I love those steel 120 cf tanks!

Richard.

Just returned from a dive trip where I also used Living Underwater. Can't say enough good things about the three amigos that crew the boat. Great operation. Dove Maracaibo to north of Barracuda. Mucho Eagle Rays also. Highly recommended.

agree with mossman "almost perfect"? always our fav

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom