Lobster Diving 2/11/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frenchy2005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Any one interested going to big rock reef to pull some bugs around 4pm on friday? Assuming the visibility is at least 5 ft.

if so pm me or post asap

Big rock reef?...... Never dove there. Could be time to fix that. What exactly did you have in mind? I tried to dive big rock once, but there was absolutely no legal place to park that did not involve playing doge car on PCH. Is there someplace legal to park that does nor require dashing across PCH in full gear?

Are you talking about Big Rock Reef down by San Diego or "Big Rock" dive/surf spot in Malibu?

i might be interested in doing a dive not so much getting lobster but if the conditions are good count me in.

Yeah its the one in La jolla

Scott you interested?

I will have to pass.

Frenchy2005:
Yeah its the one in La jolla

Scott you interested?

sorry Frenchy, too far of a drive for me just for a lobster dive, I'm in LA..thanks for the invite..

But I'll let you know when I come down next, I'm going to try to make it down every month for some diving & underwater photography.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom