Lobster Mini-Season!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I might make it after all. We'll be around the Sebastian area.

I'm going to try a beach dive at "Turtle Trail" just south of Wabasso. I'll be the diver using crutches to get to the beach

got a few off of ft. pierce
IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

Up here in Cocoa Beach the Mini Season was a blowout. No lobster to speak of! 3 or 4 was the norm. Didn't see one on day 2! Oh well, wait a few weeks and do it again. Congratulations to those who wasted them. kk

I didn't see the first bug.:frustrate We tried in close at Wabasso and out at the Vero 45 ledges. The day before I got down there my younger brother Joe had been scouting out some places for us and when he surfaced he tied his gear off on a rope he was trailing from the boat. Needless to say when he went to don his gear for another dive it was gone. The rope had come loose from his gear. So if anyone sees or finds a BC, tank and reg somewhere around that area I'm sure he would appreciate its return. All I could do when I heard this was to :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom