Lobster Opening Night dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MntbikerBamBam

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know of any opening night dives or trips? I didnt get certed in time for last season and i dont have a partner. So im looking for either a trip or groupd going that i can hook up with in OC. Any ideas?

Laguna Sea Sports always does something for opening night. Since they are the only dive shop in the area that sits adjacent to a beach, they are probably your best bet. I doubt that you'll find anyone willing to buddy up merely by showing up ... you may want to attend one of the club events to find a buddy in advance. They have a link to the club calendar on their website (www.lagunaseasports.com)

My friends and I already have seats on a full boat for opening night. You're more than welcomed to join us after that though... we'll be going pretty much every night. I'm coming in to visit from Indiana so I gotta make it worth my while :D

Well, some of us go at midnight AND at sunset :D

It doesn't matter when you go...

I saw a them migrating on my last dive.

Hunting should be good everywhere the first few weeks. I almost always limit out on the first dive and move to another location the on the next hunt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom