Local dive sites in Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kracken:
SubMariner wrote:
"Why bother?"

1: Because it's only 30 minutes from the house
2: I have a boat up there.
3: I have a map showing submerged structures
4: It increases the frequency of diving
5: One can dive to depths of 150' if one desires
6: The dives can increase the level of one's DT (Diver's Technique)
7: It can, and often does, present more of a CHALLENGE than floating around in
pristeen conditions.
8: The only cost of the dive is the tank.
9: yadda, yadda, yadda

I am definitely back in Norcross and would love to do the Lake Latrine thing in the near future. With only one household to support, we can even afford for me to go to pay sites! :D

PM me when you are interested and need a buddy. I am sure I could make time for a dive or two one day of most weekends with the exception of this coming weekend since that will the first weekend of both being in the same house for 18 months.

Hey I freedive Lake Lanier all the time. It not that bad at all. Hey any of you guys that have boat on the lake mind a freediver tagging along sometime

Hey Andrea you guys planning any dives first part of October. I'm only still freediving though. I got real sick couple months ago and the doc said I shouldn't go past 40-45ft. untill my lungs get alittle better, my breath hold is horrorible now. I'm starting to train up for my vacation in October and plan to hit some places NC and thought maybe I could get few extra days off and hit Ga to!

Hey SeaJay I was checking out that Deep South Divers maps you have and looks like you guys have some places close into shore in the 40ft. or less range! Do you know anyone I can get a cheap ride or even free in that case ride from for some Freeidive spearfishing?

FreediverGa:
Hey Andrea you guys planning any dives first part of October. I'm only still freediving though. I got real sick couple months ago and the doc said I shouldn't go past 40-45ft. untill my lungs get alittle better, my breath is horrorible now. I'm starting to train up for my vacation in October and plan to hit some places NC and though maybe I could few extra days off and hit Ga to!

Hi Freediver...I'm sure we will. I'll let you know when something is for sure. Hope your get better soon.

A.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom