Local vis reports?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TinoD'Voe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have some good reports? I heard there was 100'+ visibility over in sechelt, i'm wondering what other areas are looking clear right now.

Yea, i was just up the sunshine coast a few days ago. could still see the surface down at 80ft.

today at whytecliff, i lost the surface down around 30ft. it was quite sad compared to the viz up the coast.

TinoD'Voe:
Anyone have some good reports? I heard there was 100'+ visibility over in sechelt, i'm wondering what other areas are looking clear right now.

Tino: Les and I had < 30 feet on Thursday night at Whyte Islet :)

FYI.

Bjorn

cold water diver:
80'+ at the Cape Breton and Sask today

damn, that's where I want to be. I'd love to have some clear water dives. Les, how's next weekend? we should definately go soon.

Les / Tino: You guys interested in a Tuesday / Thursday night dive? Did you finally get your suit back Tino?

Let me know. Otherwise I may be in for the weekend (snow / skiing dependent :) ).

Bjorn

Dove the Saskatchewan and the Rivtow Lion this past weekend. Great visability at the Saskatchewan, but the visability at the Rivtow wasn't nearly as good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom