LOL: You pasaways crack me up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Been noticing ever since the new Barangay Pasaway subforum has been setup that the "latest thread" in the Asia forums constantly says "Private". LOL

have fun in the new clubhouse!:D

You know as a PPD you can ask to join eh?

Just go to your control panel and click on the group member thingie...

Then you can try to learn Tagalog and become someone they get to pick on just like me! :wink:

They don't pick on you do they Mike? :D

Notice I always use Mike...

Ask them to join? Ask? Join? You gotta be kidding. Enjoy the "club".

Babydamulag:
Ask them to join? Ask? Join? You gotta be kidding. Enjoy the "club".
Not ask the PPDs, ask the powers that be at SB....

Note to self: learn Tagalog.

It's not really a question of 'asking' - that is simply how the software works with opt-in forums. It's designed so that someone can use the software to make it a real 'accept or deny' membership setup, but that is not how we use it. Everybody who wants to join is accepted, the reason is unimportant. The only reason that we have made it opt-in is so that everyone inside realizes that unless they speak the languages in use there they probably won't understand very much. It also prevents the threads from showing up in 'New Posts' for all our other members who aren't interested. It is NOT a private 'club', and although maybe some will always try to see things in the negative, it doesn't actually mean that they are.

Learn to speak yet another language!?!?!?!? Not!! I get too darn confused with english.

i want to learn Mandarin in 6 mos. who can help me? (sic)

I got ya covered with French, German, Korean, and English.....sorry about the Mandarin. Too many languages bangin' around in my little head to learn anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom