Lonely old lady needs feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lostinspace:
omg - you mean you actually did TOUCH him?

Oh no -was that bad? :11: I can't do anything right! (But he looked so . . . touchable; and WARM).

cancun mark:
Men love it when women over do it.... and if he doesnt know what to make of it he will be back for more for sure...

Well, we'll see. Nice guy, very smart. I like him. I like you too, Mark. I really like attractive men, I just don't know what it is about them. Too bad you are spread out all over the known universe! Why don't you have a convention at the resort up the way from me or something? A provider/protector/portable hand warmer convention . . .

Nehallenia:
Well, we'll see. . . .a provider/protector/portable hand warmer convention . . . at the resort up the way from me or something?
Gee, for once it's not just an accusation, I've really twisted words.
I've been all of those things, but it's the first time it looked like it was the best choice for the first line of my resume.

Nehallenia:
Does every man have one of those? Are they all friendly provider/protectors? . . .
Good call? Think it was another kind of call . . .

Nope, can't lump us together, good or bad, some are, some aren't, some would like to be. That's the nature of the beast.
What call? Jack London's call?

Tom

Nehallenia:
Oh no -was that bad? :11: I can't do anything right! (But he looked so . . . touchable; and WARM).
:05:

ok - I can't tell your tone from this - you're either laughing (I hope) or being serious... in case you're being serious..... no - you didnt do anything wrong - it was a small bit of physical contact that shows that you are interested in physical contact with him and you dont object without you throwing yourself on top of him, smacking his face with your snorkel and yelling "take me big boy"......:wink:

lostinspace:
:05:

ok - I can't tell your tone from this - you're either laughing (I hope) or being serious... in case you're being serious..... no - you didnt do anything wrong - it was a small bit of physical contact that shows that you are interested in physical contact with him and you dont object without you throwing yourself on top of him, smacking his face with your snorkel and yelling "take me big boy"......:wink:

RAOFL! Yes, I was laughing before too. So now I am going to shut up and back off for a while and let all that sink in. I am becoming really self-conscious about being the subject of a thread! You guys are so great - and your humour gives me perspective.

What space are you lost in??

Nehallenia:
I am becoming really self-conscious about being the subject of a thread!

and it only took 158 posts???

ScubaKev and I are presently fininshing co-authoring an article for "nerurotics monthly review" regarding this thread, it will be in the november edition.

cancun mark:
and it only took 158 posts???

ScubaKev and I are presently fininshing co-authoring an article for "nerurotics monthly review" regarding this thread, it will be in the november edition.

ALL RIGHT ALREADY!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom