Long Beach SCUBA SHOW 2009 Who is Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC:
Didn't know they were IVS but I did get a chance to talk to them over at the IAHD booth. :D

I'm sure you met some of them.

You weren't there so we skipped it!

Don't remind me that I wasn't there. :depressed:

I am going to this show and also the Pacific Northwest show the following weekend. It will be my first show and am really looking forward to meeting a bunch of people there. We are launching our new business so we are looking forward to making as many contacts in both the dive operators and the divers themselves. Our 2 websites we are launching are going to revolutionize the industry and are looking forward to being able to spread the information with everyone at the 3 shows we are going to attend (the other show my partner is going to attend and that is next month in Illinois).

This is the thread for the 2009 show- if you're going by the dates in this thread you may not meet too many of us. :sad:

This year it will be on May 15 & 16.

TC:
This is the thread for the 2009 show- if you're going by the dates in this thread you may not meet too many of us. :sad:

This year it will be on May 15 & 16.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom