Long Beach SCUBA SHOW 2009 Who is Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked pretty bad trying to deflate those dolls too!

I thought we all agreed not to talk about that.

DSC09011_Medium_.JPG

"it's not what it looks like" :rofl3::rofl3: (no matter how much it looks like it!) :D

Thanks for steppin up D_B!
:lol:
... well somebody had to be the :mooner: :clown:
:rofl3:

We miss you too Sam

Oh, there's more pics
... wait till the one surfaces of me and the blow up doll :shocked: :D

Er...GET A ROOM, DB, it's a G-rated event. Should we ask what your mouth was doing on the blow up doll? :confused: Does Kimber know?

Just teasing ya DB, for BTS, I had to deflate them and let me tell ya, no easy task, I had to squeeze the blow up doll....it took about 10 -15 minutes per doll to get all the air out of it. :shakehead:

The pic is priceless. Kudos for the photographer who caught ya in action with the blow up doll.

Hey Sam,

I hope some of the group had a chance to mingle with Team Indian Valley Scuba - we were there in force staffing the IAHD-Americas booth.......

Hi, Dave. I sure hope they got a chance to meet up. The Indian Valley Scuba (IVS) team makes everyone feel like family. I've been a member of their IVS family since my first dive and first SI BBQ. :D

IAHD is a great cause for handicapped divers.

Hmmm... why would you ever want to deflate one? I keep mine in the closet fully inflated and ready for action at all times.

Hi, Dave. I sure hope they got a chance to meet up. The Indian Valley Scuba (IVS) team makes everyone feel like family. I've been a member of their IVS family since my first dive and first SI BBQ. :D

IAHD is a great cause for handicapped divers.

I never got a chance to meet them and they do indeed look like a good group. I did get a chance to talk to Carla Chatterton, what a nice lady.

Hmmm... why would you ever want to deflate one? I keep mine in the closet fully inflated and ready for action at all times.

Bill, sometimes less information is better information!

I never got a chance to meet them and they do indeed look like a good group. I did get a chance to talk to Carla Chatterton, what a nice lady.

They are a great group, similar to SUDS for the soldiers. IAHD encompasses all the handicapped divers not just the military. It's shame you did not get a chance to meet the IVS team, they are a great bunch.

Didn't know they were IVS but I did get a chance to talk to them over at the IAHD booth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom