Long Beach SCUBA SHOW 2009 Who is Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was looking around the show of course:cool2:

WOW, Dave met a live Mermaid. Where's Our Lovely Bride?

I am actually just out of the shot. We had a blast manning the booth at ScubaBoard booth. It is always fun to connect with ScubaBoard friends and introduce new people to our little community.

Wish you were here, too.

Hugs:giveusahug:

WOW! Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth this past weekend to check out the Roddenberry Dive Team. We are just overwhelmed at the response we received.

She was looking around the show of course:cool2:

Just keeping ya on your toes!!!!

I am actually just out of the shot. We had a blast manning the booth at ScubaBoard booth. It is always fun to connect with ScubaBoard friends and introduce new people to our little community.

Wish you were here, too.

Hugs:giveusahug:

I wish I was too, cause I love meeting fellow divers. Everyone looks like they had a great time. I loved all the pics.

It was good seeing old friends again, and making new ones :)
I have some good pics too .. I'll try to go through them tonight and get them uploaded

WOW! Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth this past weekend to check out the Roddenberry Dive Team. We are just overwhelmed at the response we received.

I think the Roddenberry Dive Team is an awesome group. Star Trek and Scuba, what a perfect pairing. I hope it serves to be the great educational tool we all believe it will be.

Best of luck,

I think the Roddenberry Dive Team is an awesome group. Star Trek and Scuba, what a perfect pairing. I hope it serves to be the great educational tool we all believe it will be.

Best of luck,

Did I miss the pic? Where is the Star Trek group pic??

I joined the Roddenberry team! I'll be on the boat with Dr Bill and the Roddenberry dive team on sat!

I joined the Roddenberry team! I'll be on the boat with Dr Bill and the Roddenberry dive team on sat!

Brian - I'm counting on pics from you so ya better post them on Saturday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom