Long haired, freaky people....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woah. I want the red! :D Finally some color. I'm not a big fan of black on black on black on black... Let's all be drones - nah. Give me some color so I can stand out. Red and blue are my fav's.

Nice stuff Scott. :thumbs-up

A bit of color makes it so much easier to pick out your dive buddy in low vis ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Agreed. We do a lot of low viz diving here. Often I hear people say they could see me while they couldn't make out who other divers were. It is always because they saw something of color that indicated it was me.

When you say long haired freaky people, are you talking about me and Captain Gary? Cause, we're cutting our hair for Matt Johnston at DEMA. We'll be, like, respectable.

Actually, I was talking about the song "Signs" which was originally recorded by the 5 Man Electrical Band back in 1971.

Although, I could very well have been talking about some members of this forum...myself included.

Here's an actual converstaion that occured between Dennis and I last week:

Dennis - "Are you going to do anything with your hair before DEMA?"

Me - "Hmmm...yeah, I think so."

Dennis - "REALLY....You are going to get it cut short!!??"

Me - "Nah, but I will put it in a pony-tail."

Dennis - "Oh."

:idk:

Hey Scott, How about Camo patterns???
Look at the last swatch on the right! That's a perfect UW camo pattern! I love it!

LOVE the options!! Might have to consider buying a new front panel for my Zena to bring it into the "future"....or is it the past? :wink: Very cool stuff!

Great stuff :)
Actually, I was talking about the song "Signs" which was originally recorded by the 5 Man Electrical Band back in 1971.
LOL!
that's the song I was hearing in my mind when I read the title .. almost posted some lyrics till I read your post

Back
Top Bottom