Long time lurker finally signed up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phteven

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all 👋

Been lurking here for years, even well before getting certified a few years ago.

Still a fairly fresh newbie, from the SF Bay Area (certified in Lake Tahoe).

Realized I need to have a few posts before I can sell anything, so here I am!

Welcome to the Board. Good luck with the selling. I've had my Clarinet Book listed on my signature since I joined in 2007 and no one seems to want to buy it???

Welcome to the Board. Good luck with the selling. I've had my Clarinet Book listed on my signature since I joined in 2007 and no one seems to want to buy it???

Slap a scubapro logo on that baby and it'll be gone in moments!

Welcome out of lurk!

So, you're still a new-ish diver, and you already have dive gear you want to sell?

So, you're still a new-ish diver, and you already have dive gear you want to sell?
Yeah, basically I got a mk25 evo and a DGX tech SPG to start building up my rig, and as I prepared for a trip to Australia I caught a thread in the regional forum regarding saving money by buying there.

Did my research, saw I could save an absurd amount of money on scubapro stuff by buying while outside of the country. Did the math and realized that the smarter move was to just buy a full regulator setup there since they offer it with an optional yoke and will assemble and test for free, and thus I'm selling the MK25 Evo I already have (I'll swap the SPG onto the rig I'm getting since that's metric-only).

Of course it'll probably look at least a little suspicious for a brand new account to be posting brand new gear for sale, but I'm prepared to take reasonable steps to prove legitimacy :)

Slap a scubapro logo on that baby and it'll be gone in moments!
Ha ha, you will fit right in. :giggle:
Welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom