Look out here I come...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timothy78

Registered
Reaction score
A little about myself...

I am 32, married and have two young children. I have been certified since 1996 when my brother and I signed up to see what it was all about. I had no idea that it would be anything like it is (it was obviously better than I thought). I haven't managed to log that many dives because, well, life happens... With that being said, I am at the point in my life that I am established with my family and career so it's time for me to get back into diving and purchase all my gear. I live in the New Orleans metro area so I will be diving mainly the Gulf Coast and Florida springs with a trip to the carribean thrown in the mix here and there. I enjoy talking and reading about diving almost as much as I do diving. I can't wait to get all my questions answered from other newbie’s as well as seasoned professionals. I am OW certified but will be back in classes once I finish putting my gear together and logging a few more dives just for fun. I hope to get into some tech diving (if my wife will let me) over the next few years and explore wrecks and maybe even some cave diving as well.

Thanks for reading about me,
Timothy

Back
Top Bottom