Looking at Polarfit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tajkd

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
How the heck do you get into it? Anyone own one? I like the entry idea but I'm not sure of quality, etc?

i am looking at the same suit for diving here in michigan. they have only been marketed by mares in the us for a few years now by they are made by mobby's under there name the suit was sold as the armor shell. there doesn't look to be much info on the polar fit good or bad. so i think i am set on it there is a local shop here that sells a few of them and has a shop that does mods(new boots, seals) on them.

Hi guys, Polar Fit Drysuit is really a great suit. You would don this suit much like anyother front zip suit on the market. Climb in, pull the top half over your back and head, insert arms and zip in the front. The unique part about this drysuit is once you are zipped in, the material wraps around your body for a very low profile trilam suit. See this months recommendation in Sport Diver Magazine.

Hope this helps.. It's a little hard to explain in text.

Best regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom