Looking for a buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSDing

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I recently completed my AOW and drysuit cert. Hoping to get together with another diver in the Vancouver area with similar goals in mind. I switched over to a bp/w setup and hope to go in the DIR route sometime down the road but in the meantime I want to fine tune my skills and get some more dives under my belt.

Nope, just got the bp/w yesterday. Don't have long hose and just using pistol grip primary light. I'm still very much a new diver and will be upgrading my gear when I feel it's necessary

don't mind VJ, he's a bit of a douche

He's what they call a "superhero diver"..

Welcome to the board..

A better question would be how's your buoyancy?

It shouldn't be too hard to find a buddy here, there's regular postings for invite! :)

Bouyancy has improved since the beginning of the course but still a lot of room for improvement but that's why we all dive right? To improve our skills and for the cool gear? :wink: On that note, I'm also gonna be adding a gigantic dive knife to my set up.

don't go in that mindset of having a gigantic knife :)
(show's you have a small penis)

Best advice I can give you.. if you can keep neutral in 3' of water.. you are good at buoyancy :)

(I kid about penis comment)

don't mind VJ, he's a bit of a douche

He's what they call a "superhero diver"..

Welcome to the board..

A better question would be how's your buoyancy?

It shouldn't be too hard to find a buddy here, there's regular postings for invite! :)

Just because I fly through the water with the greatest of ease..

Are you still looking for a dive buddy? I'm pretty new to diving -- so new, in fact, that I just finished my open-water/drysuit training a couple of weeks ago -- and I'm also looking for people to go diving with around here.

If you don't mind diving with someone who's still figuring all this out, I'd definitely be up for heading out to the water sometime.

I'm heading to Jordan next week on a two-week trip, and plan to try diving in the Red Sea when I'm out there, so hopefully I'll at least have a few more dives under my belt when I return . . .

Back
Top Bottom