Looking for a dive buddy in September.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter,
Three separate days of diving. Of course I would like to break even on this so anyone wanting a spot over the 3 days has priority. I have mention you and your wreck diving course to my associates up here in PA. We would also like to sign on with one of your upcoming wreck courses. Florida wreck diving is a lot more fun than the stuff here in NJ.

So Walter and Mike: Are you two sharing for Bonaire?

thinking about it...but if someone comes along that can commit now, then put me down as plan "B"

Walter:
You might want to repost this, since it got off the subject. Also, Mike, has decided he can't make it with everything else he has going on. That might be have been unclear. So we are still hoping to find a buddy, M/or F for you to share a room, right?
hehehehe

Hey Walter,

I'm really glad that you can make Bonaire.

I'm traveling solo on this trip and will also be looking to dive as much as possible. If you don't mind diving with a limey please add me to your possible buddy list. It sounds to me that there will always be someone in the group who will be up for a dive at any time.

Neil

Guess I should "officially" mention that I'm out on this round of this trip.

Perhaps next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom