Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mmimadi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello,
I love diving but the only thing that has been occasionally stopping me is the lack of buddy.

I am 17(18 in a month), i have been just certified and have been diving non stop for since i was certified. I have 19 dives as of posting this. I have all my own gear and hoping to find a buddy that would like to dive The Cut on Whytecliff with me and hoping to eventually find a regular buddy.

Isn't there a local club you can join? I bet there is.......

Have you seen the Whytecliff Wednesday Facebook group? What about all the local shops that have the weekend fun dives? That will be my plan. I'm doing the AOW at the end of the month.

Have you seen the Whytecliff Wednesday Facebook group? What about all the local shops that have the weekend fun dives? That will be my plan. I'm doing the AOW at the end of the month.
I'm thinking about going this Wednesday. Wanna be my buddy?

I'm thinking about going this Wednesday. Wanna be my buddy?

I would but I haven't done my drysuit training yet. I'm doing it on the 27th. Then my AOW ocean dives on the 3rd and 4th. I can't wait.

Coquitlam dive club fb group
Vancouver Pescaderos Dive Club fb group
Whytecliffe Wednesdays fb group

Several dive shops organize dive every week/month.
Ocean Quest does every Saturday, Sea to Sky does every Sunday. Some other shops do once a month. Join some of these dives and you will make friends.

Join the GUE-BC fb group and you will have dive buddies all over the world.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom